WINDOW BLINDS & MOTORISED SYSTEMS
- Metal / plastic chains for operation
- Wide selection of patterns & colours
- Variety of trim options are available (including Luxaflex “no sew” finish)
- Different roll widths
- Large diameter tubes available
- Flame retardant fabrics
- Fabrics with reflective backing
- Screen fabrics (architects favourite, used in most contract school projects today)
- Blackout blinds (available in a number of different colours, system comes with head box and side channels to form a total light block.)
Venetian Blinds (Wood)
Wood is a natural insulator and can reduce heat loss through windows by as much as 50%. Recent research from The Edinburgh World Heritage Trust claim wood blinds could be just as effective in conserving heat as double glazing and can have dramatic effects on the amount of heat being lost from your home. 5 diverse and beautifully crafted collections from Sunwood™; Essential, Gloss, Soft Grain, Perfect Grain & Contour.
Epitomising structural form, the sleek minimal lines of Alumitex represents today’s modern chic. Available in a range of 77 colours, this extensive collection offers broad possibilities for creating style and atmosphere of any kind. The success of Alumitex has been built not only on the quality manufacture of the blind but also through the vast array of finish effects. Choose from gloss, primary colours, futuristic metallic sheens and grained wood effect finishes.
Vertical & Panel Blinds* (Fabric & Rigid Pvc)
The Fabric Box vertical collection enhances the vertical blind. Vivid colour ways, luxurious yarns and captivating designs combine to offer a vertical collection, synonymous to none, a bold, new trend in vertical window treatments. New and exclusive to Luxaflex® are the Vertical Blind Panels. The “Pure & Natural” collection is a fresh new look built on contemporary designs. These products can be applied to gable end shaped windows also.
Velux Blinds* (Manual, Electric, Motorised & Solar Powered)
- Blackout available in 40 colours and three operation methods.
- Non blackout available in 37 colours and three operation methods.
- Awning blinds for effective heat protection; stops the sun before it reaches the glass. Easily installed from the inside of the window. Choose from three colours with different levels of transparency and three methods of operation.
*MOTORISED OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Epitomising comfort, control and style, motorisation technology for window blinds provide the ideal solution for high tech living, those hard to reach places or for the ultimate in child safety. A superior range of motors are available for all applications. Simple battery operated through to complex, high quality, quiet drive, multi-channel systems are available.
Our competent and certified team of expert installers can install the finished product at a time that suits your business needs, be it weekday, weekend, day or evening, and rest assured “the hoover follows the drill” so you wouldn’t even know we were there!
In line with legislation, we have carefully considered each blind on an individual basis, to ensure child safety is an essential feature.
L&M Keating have contracted Castle Blinds on large school projects where there was a requirement for a mixture of blind specifications and operating systems… we received an excellent service and would not hesitate to use this company again in the future.
Pauline Yeo, B.Sc(Hons) MRICS, Quantity Surveyor, L&M Keating